RAMS will travel to Richmond this Saturday to take on Richmond in National League 1. Also travelling to Richmond are RAMS Titans who face Richmond Vikings in Zoo Sports Shield Div 1 - KO 1.30pm.
At home - RAMS Centaurs v Chinnor 3's KO 2.30pm and RAMS Dragons Teeth v Reading 3's.
Tickets are available for the game from Richmond's ticket website for £15 (plus charge) or at the gate. On line tickets can only be purchased until Wednesday 2nd October - ticket link here.
If you would like to travel with the Titans by coach then please book your place with Cath@Ramsrugby.com - Tickets are just £5 each for this shorter trip. Over 18's only please.
Meet time for the coach is 10.15am at Old Bath Road.
This is the first time the clubs have faced one another. Rams are honoured to play this historic club at their historic venue.
* Formed in 1861, the second oldest club in England
* World’s first inter-club fixture against Blackheath in 1864
* One of the eight founder clubs of the RFU in 1871
* Hosted first experimental floodlit game in 1878
* Played at the Richmond Athletic Ground since 1889
* Played the first All Black touring side in 1905
* Played in the first game at Twickenham in 190
* Celebrated 100th Anniversary with a match at Twickenham against RFU presidents XV in 1961
* The first Women’s International match played at Richmond 1986
* One of the first clubs to go professional in 1996
* Promotion to premiership 1997/8 season
* Celebrated its 150th Anniversary with a match against the Barbarians in 2011