This exciting event is hosted by RAMS RUGBY on Wednesday 9th October from 7.30am during the Rugby World Cup. RAMS have partnered with Amanda Macauley from Influence and Persuade to hold this event which is aimed at the local business community.
A UNIQUE AGENDA:
LEARN - Unique insights on how to grow business in times of significant change insights, shared by experienced Thames Valley business professionals
NETWORK - with Thames Valley business professionals organisations, connected through a love of rugby
WATCH - Wales v Fiji RWC2019 on the big screens
- Hosted by RAMS RFC, in partnership with Amanda Macauley from Influence and Persuade, the RAMS Business Breakfast event will kick off at 08.00am with a look at how businesses can still thrive and grow, despite challenging and changing environments. Breakfast will be available from 07.30am
- You will be able to put forward your views and experiences as well as hear from expert speakers and learn from other businesses in the room.
- This event has been specifically designed to allow interaction and discussion by all attendees in order to deliver the most insights to everyone.
- The connection between business and rugby will also be discussed to understand more fully what each part can learn from the other about growth and success.
- The business breakfast event will close at 10am
But there's more!
- From 1045 you are also warmly invited to stay and watch the RWC2019 Wales v Fiji game live from Japan on the club's big screens.
There is no charge but this is a ticketed event. Please register and book your ticket here: RAMS BUSINESS BREAKFAST BOOKINGS
Refreshments will be provided throughout.